- #10 can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tbs + 1 tsp sweet basil
- 1 tbs + 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tbs granulated garlic
- 1 tbs granulated onion
- 1 tbs oregano
- 1 tbs sugar
- Add crushed tomatoes to large pot or saucepan.
- Add spices.
- Heat on medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cover with lid, simmering at least 20 minutes.
- The longer you simmer the sauce, the better it tastes!
To watch how I make this sauce, check out my YouTube video down below:
EASY!!!! Even a teenager can make this!
All you need is:
* 1 package hot dogs
* 1 package hot dog buns
* 2-3 tbs butter (depending on the size of your grill pan)
Slice hot dogs length wide, but not completely in half. Open and lay face down in pan and fry.
Do the same with your hot dog buns.
Cook until hot dogs are brown and buns are toasted.
Serve and ENJOY!
My YouTube video on how I make these can be found here:
My family LOVES this served with hot dogs….. perfect anytime of the year!
* 1-2lbs cooked ground beef
* 1 small onion, chopped and sauteed
* 4 cups tomato sauce
* 2 6oz cans tomato paste
* 1 heaping tablespoon beef bouillon paste
* 2 tbs chili powder
* 1 tbs granulated garlic
* 1 tbs granulated onion
* 1 tbs oregano
* 2 tsp cumin
* 1 tsp salt
* 1 tsp black pepper
* 1-2 tsp paprika
* 2 tbs sugar
* 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
** optional: 1-2 tsp hot sauce or hot pepper flakes….. heat to your liking!
* 8 cups COOKED beans…… I use pint, navy and kidney. Red and black beans are also awesome in this!
Saute onions in 2-3tbs olive oil….. when translucent add ground beef and brown. Add all remaining ingredients (I add the beans last).
Bring to a boil.
Simmer 20-30 minutes.
Serve and ENJOY!
This can be pressure canned! 1″ headspace, in hot jars, packed hot……. pints: 75 minutes, quarts: 90 minutes at 10lbs of pressure!
Please visit my you tube channel to see the video on how to make this recipe!