My family LOVES this served with hot dogs….. perfect anytime of the year!
* 1-2lbs cooked ground beef
* 1 small onion, chopped and sauteed
* 4 cups tomato sauce
* 2 6oz cans tomato paste
* 1 heaping tablespoon beef bouillon paste
* 2 tbs chili powder
* 1 tbs granulated garlic
* 1 tbs granulated onion
* 1 tbs oregano
* 2 tsp cumin
* 1 tsp salt
* 1 tsp black pepper
* 1-2 tsp paprika
* 2 tbs sugar
* 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
** optional: 1-2 tsp hot sauce or hot pepper flakes….. heat to your liking!
* 8 cups COOKED beans…… I use pint, navy and kidney. Red and black beans are also awesome in this!
Saute onions in 2-3tbs olive oil….. when translucent add ground beef and brown. Add all remaining ingredients (I add the beans last).
Bring to a boil.
Simmer 20-30 minutes.
Serve and ENJOY!
This can be pressure canned! 1″ headspace, in hot jars, packed hot……. pints: 75 minutes, quarts: 90 minutes at 10lbs of pressure!
Please visit my you tube channel to see the video on how to make this recipe!