Heather's Infamous Schweaty Meatballs
Probably what I am best known for. Even my mom LOVED my meatballs. I would bake her 4 dozen in freezer bags so she could have them on hand. haha I miss cooking for her.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 23
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 3g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 17g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2lbs ground round, raw
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp granulate onion
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp sweet basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tbs parsley
- Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix by hand, folding gently until all ingredients is well incorporated.
- Shape into meatballs, any size you like.
- Place into a greased 9x11 pyrex dish. I use 2 dishes.
- Bake, uncovered at 375 degrees for 40-45 minutes, keeping an eye on them, as each oven bakes differently.
- When golden brown and bubbles appear, they are cooked.
- Remove from oven and eat plain or add to sauce or gravy.
The Kneady Homesteader http://thekneadyhomesteader.com/
If you want to see how I make these meatballs, go ahead and watch my YouTube video posted below: