Homemade Lemon Candy
The perfect sweet yet sour treat. Add it to drinks. Also great to curb morning sickness.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 105g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 Lemon, sliced thin with seeds removed
- 1 Pint Apple Pear Syrup OR 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- Bring sugar and water to boil.
- Add lemons (sliced)
- Reduce heat and simmer until rinds are nearly clear.
- Drain on a rack until excess syrup is dripped off then eat or refrigerate and eat later.
- Store in glass jar.
The Kneady Homesteader http://thekneadyhomesteader.com/
Here is the video I made, showing how I cooked these up!