A super easy cookie that really hits the chocolate craving! Printable recipe can be found down below. ENJOY!
Beat your softened butter and sugar together until creamed well.
Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well.
Add flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Then add chocolate chips.
Using cookie scoop, spoon a scoop of dough onto cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 for 10-12 min.
Allow to cool on cooling rack.
Because they are so fudgy, I like to sprinkle the tops with a little bit of powdered sugar.
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups All-Purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- (you may also make this by hand or use a hand mixer)
- Cream butter and sugar by beating it on high until soft and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cocoa and salt in a separate bowl and mix well.
- Slowly add flour mixture to your wet mixture until complete combined and fluffy.
- Add chocolate chips. Mix well on low.
- Using a cookie scoop or tablespoon, scoop cookie mixture onto a baking/cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until fir,. You may have to adjust baking times for your oven.
- Remove them from oven when finished and allow them to sit on cookie sheet for 5 minutes to set.
- Remove them from sheet using a spatula and place them onto a cooling rack until cooled completely.
- Store in an airtight container.